Sunday, February 1, 2009

Trying to export my blog {PLEASE READ}

When I created my blog(s), I accidentally used the wrong email (I have a personal email, charity emails, etc etc). I'm going to attempt to switch it to the correct email, and I don't know how it's going to work. I may mess things up big time, be forewarned. I set up a blogger account with my correct email, and the display name is Alexandra {{Awareness Warrior}} hopefully I'll be able to keep my followers, widgets, etc, but I'm not completely sure. Here is the link to the new profile where my blogs will hopefully be switched to: New Profile. I'll keep you updated on how it goes!

**************UPDATE***************

I'm now changing the URL to this blog so that the new blog can have the URL http://Awareness-Warrior.blogspot.com - this blog's address will now be awarenesswarrior.blogspot.com and hopefully I'll be able to set it up so that this blog will redirect to the one on the new profile. Hopefully.

***************UPDATE***************

It's up & running!
Please re-subscribe to http://Awareness-Warrior.blogspot.com!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog. Did you know if you go into your google account, you can change your primary email address? You can also create a second profile for yourself and then add that one to the list of authors for this site. Hope that helps.