Sunday, December 28, 2008

If I gave you a link and told you that you could have fun, learn a variety of things, and help end world hunger at the same time....

Would you click that link???

FreeRice.com- take a quiz on a subject of your choice. Have fun, learn new things...and for each correct answer, rice will be donated to to the United Nations World Food Program. FreeRice has generated enough rice to feed more than two million people since it started in October 2007!

My best level was 30, and by playing I donated 5,ooo grains of rice!

After you play, be sure to add a banner to your page and let me know how you scored!

So.....

will you click that link?

3 comments:

liesel said...

Our family loves that website!

Chloe said...

I love that website! There's another similar one where you can donate water called www.freepoverty.com which I like because I like maps...alot(which my friends and family all find rather funny)

Ashley's Mom said...

Alexandra, check out my response to your comment on the 5 Minutes for Special Needs site.

Deborah